Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin

Hey Everyone, I'm Virgile! Empty Hey Everyone, I'm Virgile!

Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:19 pm
Hey Everyone, my name is Virgile! In my free time I like to lift weights and learn about how things work! Mainly learning about futurism related technologies in aerospace, physics, astronomy. Let me know if you ever want to talk about any of these topics or those related, I would love to discuss them!
Since we all happen to have more time on our hands at the moment here are some of my favorite YouTube channels mainly about discussing the above topics: Kurzgesagt, Isaac Arthur, Real Engineering, Adam Ruins Everything. (they have really good animations and are mostly easy to understand!)
ChristineHsin

Hey Everyone, I'm Virgile! Empty It's Christine !

Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:40 am
Hey PARC People!

I'm Christine and I am one of the staff at PARC. We definitely miss having all of you with us at the gym. Hope that you all are doing well and staying safe in this stressful season. Since we've been staying indoors a little, I've been enjoying keeping up with my Kinesiology courses and I'm a bit of a study bug. In my spare time, I have been reading, cleaning, trying to keep active, and doing some art. In some ways, I am grateful for a bit of a break from the business of life, although I would like to head outside soon!

I also can vouch for Virgile being super knowledgeable when it comes to astronomy.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum