Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MadiO

Hey y'all, i'm Madi! Empty Hey y'all, i'm Madi!

Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:03 pm
I hope everyone is doing as well as can be during this wacky time and is finding creative ways to stay active and healthy! Thankfully, there are so many online resources out there to facilitate this (including this forum), and we have the technology to stay connected with our peers Smile

I'm finishing off my 4th year at UBC and I have one more exam to go (yay), so studying has been keeping me quite busy during the last month. I love exercising and enjoying the fresh air whenever possible (especially now, since being inside so much gets a little stuffy).  Besides studying kinesiology and staying active, music is a big passion of mine. I've recently taken up the fiddle to satisfy my love for folk music (which my family will tell you is a really poorly-timed hobby to take up with everyone is close quarters, haha oops!) and i'm playing my guitar a lot. If anyone has any cool tunes for the guitar (especially if it's in the old-time country/folk genre), i'd love some inspo!

Stay healthy, safe and happy! I hope to see everyone again in the future. I really miss interacting with the PARC community.

Cheers!

Madi
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum